Here we have a new Fender American Original '50s Precision bass in White Blonde featuring an ash body, thick "C" maple neck with a maple fretboard and a Pure Vintage '58 split single-coil P Bass pickup.
It comes with a vintage-style hardshell case.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Fender American Original '50s P Bass at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC #: 885978821563
- Model Name: American Original '50s Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
- Model #: 0190102801
- Series: American Original
- Color: White Blonde
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.73" (44 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '58 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume