Fox Model 500 English Horn With Single Case
The symphony player's choice!
The Fox Model 500 is the original all-grenadilla professional English horn developed in conjunction with Grover Schiltz of the Chicago Symphony. Known for its superb intonation, ease of playing, and mechanical stability, this English horn offers advanced players the breadth and complexity of tone required for orchestral playing.
Select Grenadilla body with metal lined tenon sockets and silver-plated posts, bands, and bell ring. Stainless steel arbors and wire springs. Nickel silver keys with 18% nickel silver hinge tubing and heavy silver plating. Full conservatory system plus third octave key and low B vent key. Cork pads on low C and above. Teflon tipped stainless steel adjusting screws. Each instrument comes with two standard Fox Model XL English horn bocals (numbers 2 & 3). Accessories include reed and reed case, screwdriver, silk swab and cork grease.
- Select grenadilla body
- Nickel silver lined tenon sockets
- Nickel silver caps on tenon shoulders
- Silver-plated keys, posts, bands, and bell ring
- Stainless steel arbors and wire springs
- Teflon-tipped stainless steel adjusting screws
- High-quality cork pads on low C and above
- High-quality bladder pad on low B key
- Thumb rest with ring
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out and save on a this Fox Model 500 English Horn at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 889406434011
- Model: 500 Single Case
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Extra Features: Third Octave Key
- Body: Grenadilla Wood
- Key System: Full Conservatory
- Pads: Cork