Here we have a new Fender Acoustasonic 90 1x8, 90-watt Combo Amplifier with Brown Textured Vinyl Covering and Black Grille Cloth.
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Fender Acoustasonic 90 combo amp today.
- UPC: 885978323999
- Color: Brown
- Part #: 2313800000
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 90 Watts
- Cover/Grill Cloth: Brown Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Grille Cloth
- Description: Acoustasonic™ 90, 120V
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 90 Watts
- CONTROLS: Instrument Channel: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Mid, Bass, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level. MIC Channel: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Bass, FX Select, FX Level.
- CHANNELS: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- INPUTS: Two - (One 1/4 and One XLR / 1/4" Combination Jack)
- LINE OUT: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- CABINET MATERIAL: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- AMPLIFIER COVERING: Brown Textured Vinyl
- GRILLE CLOTH: Black
- AMPLIFIER JEWEL: Red LED
- HANDLE: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- SPEAKERS: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- TWEETER: One - High-Frequency Tweeter
- AMP LENGTH: 9.81" (249 mm)
- AMP WIDTH: 19.37" (491 mm)
- AMP WEIGHT: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- AMP HEIGHT: 15.375" (391 mm)"