Audio-Technica ATW-1501 System 10 Stompbox
Here we have a new Audio-Technica ATW-1501 System 10 Stompbox Digital Wireless System for guitar.
Audio-Technica's System 10 Stompbox digital high-fidelity guitar wireless system combines the advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and shares a clear, natural sound quality of other System 10 configurations with unique functionality for instrumentalists.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta location to check out and save on a new Audio-Technica ATW-1501 Wireless guitar system today.
- UPC: 4961310126094
- Model: ATW-1501
- ATW-R1500 Stombox Receiver, ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter, AT-GcW Input cable
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Two switched TRS balanced 1/4" output jacks
- Output mode selector and foot switch to toggle between outputs or mute/unmute Output A without muting Output B (e.g., for use with tuner)
- Multi-pairing function to link a single receiver with up to eight body-pack transmitters
- Transmitter battery level display on receiver
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- State-of-the-art digital receiver housed in a strong, metal, stompbox-style body for reliable performance and pedal board mounting
- AT-GcW Guitar Input Cable
- Hook & loop strips for adding receiver to effects pedal board
- Universal (center + or -) 9v–12v DC input, 170mA