Yamaha YTS-480 Intermediate Bb Tenor Saxophone Lacquer
Yamaha YTS-480 Intermediate Bb Tenor Saxophone finished in Yellow Brass is ideal for your student ready to move up to the next level of playing and is need of a smoother, more enjoyable playing instrument.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, West Cobb or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Yamaha YTS-480 intermediate tenor saxophone today.
- UPC: 086792961460
- Model: YTS-480
- Level: Intermediate
- Key of: Bb
- Neck: Annealed, original 62 design
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Gold baked epoxy lacquer
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F; High F# key
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
- Ligature: Yellow Brass; Clear Lacquer
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Stamped
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable Plastic
- Pivot Screw: Tapered with head and nylon lock (adjustable)
- Mounting: Post on body
- Case: Included
- Hand engraving: A hand-engraved pattern on the bell adds an extra touch of class. Compatible with Yamaha Custom necks
- The redesigned octave key system gives players the flexibility to choose between the included 62-style neck and those designed for the Custom Z and Custom EX Yamaha saxophones (sold separately).
- Improved Low B-C# connection: An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
- Professional Style Neck: The 62-style neck has been designed for improved tone and response.
- Key guard: The separate key guards feature adjustable screw cap stoppers for professional-style technical adjustments.
- Left-hand seesaw key: The left-hand seesaw key has been designed to increase playability as well as provide a more comfortable feel.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.