Digital Heart. Analog Soul.
Yamaha has provided an impressive range of lineups in professional audio since the release of the PM200 in 1972 - our first ever professional analog mixing console. In 1987, we also released our first digital mixer, the DMP7, and have subsequently advanced technological innovations in sound quality, reliability and advanced functionalities with cutting-edge digital technologies.
Drawing from our decades of experience crafting innovative, premium analog gear, we originally developed our new discrete Class-A microphone preamps for professional use in our high-end recording equipment. Utilizing an inverted Darlington circuit design, our newly-refined D-PRE mic preamps deliver a fat, rich, smooth tone that gives the MGP Series a significant advantage over any other mixer in its class. With Yamaha's proprietary X-pressive EQ we've managed to capture ultimate analog authenticity by unlocking the mysterious secret behind the expressive sound shaping capabilities of sought-after classic EQ modules.
At the heart of the MGP's compact configuration, we've taken an innovative new approach to the utilization of digital technology in an analog mixer; adding high-resolution effects, iPod/iPhone integration and the superb functionality of our new Stereo Hybrid Channel to the warmth and musicality of premium analog sound. The MGP Series represents the ultimate balance of the converging technologies that are the heart and soul of Yamaha's extraordinary achievements in professional audio.
- 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 Matrix out
- 1 Mono out
- MPN: MGP32X
- UPC: 086792973272
- Mixing channels: 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX: 1 Matrix out
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 24 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 24 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 24 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- General specifications
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu Equivalent Input Noise
- Residual output noise: -92 dBu Residual Output Noise
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 86W max
- W: 1,027mm (40.4")
- H: 169mm (6.7")
- D: 565mm (22.2")
- Net weight: 19kg (41.9lb)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.