Roland KC-400 stereo mixing 150-watt, 1x12 keyboard amplifier with a newly designed 12" custom woofer.
WORTH IT EVERY TIME
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
Packed with many new design features, the KC-400 updates the previous-generation KC-350, a longtime players’ favorite. The power has been increased to 150 watts, and the two-way speaker system features a newly designed 12-inch custom woofer for improved sound quality. In addition, the power section has been completely redesigned for better stability, enhanced bass reproduction, and reduced weight. With the KC-400’s built-in mixer, you’re able to connect a variety of stereo keyboards and instruments, plus an XLR vocal mic. And via the Stereo Link function, you can easily chain a second KC-400 for more inputs and true stereo amplification on stage.
The KC-400 offers powerful, punchy sound and full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 150 watts of power. The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section, the KC-400 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments. An added benefit of the efficient new power section is reduced weight, making the KC-400 easier to carry from gig to gig.
Via the KC-400’s four line input channels, you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, drum machines, and more. There’s also a dedicated auxiliary input to plug in a smartphone or music player for backing tracks. The line and aux inputs support stereo connections, allowing you to send stereo sound to a PA or recording device, and also amplify in stereo when connecting a second KC-400 through Stereo Link. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. And with the convenient Output Select function on Channel 4, there’s lots of flexibility for monitoring click and guide tracks while performing.
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-400 integrates into any playing environment. Stereo line outputs are provided on 1/4-inch jacks for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There’s also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. The KC-400 has a headphones jack as well, perfect for silent practice sessions and discrete stage monitoring.
If you ever want to expand your inputs or monitor in stereo, the KC-400’s Stereo Link function makes it simple. First off, the number of available inputs doubles when you connect to the two stereo link jacks on a second KC-400. In addition, the left and right signals of connected stereo instruments are split across the two amps, allowing you to bring a studio-like monitoring experience to your stage performance setup.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new Roland KC-400 stereo mixing keyboard amplifier at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 761294511718
- Model: KC400
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 150 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Tech Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 150 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH1 (BALANCED, L/MONO, R): -50-- -20 dBu
- CH2 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu
- CH3 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu
- CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu
- AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu
- STEREO LINK (IN): 0 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R): +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK (OUT): 0 dBu
- SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- 30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 1
- Horn Tweeter x 1
- SHAPE button
- POWER switch
- [CH1] MIC/LINE knob
- [CH2] LINE knob
- [CH3] LINE knob
- [CH4] LINE knob; OUTPUT SEL knob
- [PHONES] VOLUME knob
- [EQUALIZER]: LOW knob, MIDDLE knob, HIGH knob
- MASTER knob
- Indicator: Power
- CH1 (BALANCED) jack: XLR type
- CH1 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH2 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH3 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- SUB OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- STEREO LINK (IN, OUT) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Accessory: Owner's Manual
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 19-5/16 inches
- Depth: 15-3/16 inches
- Height: 18-9/16 inches
- Weight: 48 lbs 9 oz.