Radial Pro48 active direct box for the studio and stage.
Active Direct Box
The Pro48™ is a compact high-performance 48V phantom powered active direct box designed specifically for today’s high output instruments.
High performance active direct box
Increased dynamic range and headroom
48V phantom powered with switching supply
Ideal for acoustic guitar and bass
Exceptional sonic performance
The Pro48's innovative internal switching power supply significantly increases headroom producing less distortion while yielding a smooth, linear response that extends from 20Hz to well above 40 kHz. This results in natural, uncolored signal that is as good as or better than DI boxes costing several times more. The superior performance makes the Pro48 an ideal candidate for use with battery powered active basses and acoustic guitars that tend to overload other direct boxes.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Radial Pro48 active direct box today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 676101036776
- Model: Pro48
- Audio circuit type: Proprietary analog circuit with low-noise op-amp
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (± 1.5 dB
- Dynamic range: 99dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.001% @ 0 dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.002% @ 0 dBu
- Phase Deviation: +28º at 20Hz | +1º at 1kHz | -2º at 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 220kΩ - ¼ input
- Output Impedance: 600Ω - XLR output
- Equivalent Input Noise: -86dBu
- Noise: -82dB below 0dBu
- Maximum Input: +9dBu
- Input pad