DescriptionFender American Performer Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Arctic White
Crafted in Corona, California, the American Jazz Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
The American Performer Jazz Bass includes the Yosemite single-coil pickups, designed for rich, expressive tones. With flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output and a shellac coating that lets the coil breathe while controlling feedback, Yosemite pickups produce dynamic sounds ideal for any musical situation. The American Performer Jazz Bass also features Greasebucket tone circuitry that lets you shape your highs without adding bass, preserving your sound. The “Modern C”-shaped neck sports a 9.5”-radius fingerboard that’s comfortable for almost any playing style, along with 20 medium-jumbo frets, allowing you to easily express yourself musically.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Fender American Performer basses today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978952861
- Model Name: American Performer Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Arctic White
- Model #: 0198610380
- Series: American Performer
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Arctic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)