NEVER FADE AWAY
Stand the test of time with strings that endure. D’Addario XT strings combine our strongest high carbon steel with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance and unyielding pitch stability—all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, with uncompromising performance that never fades away.
80/20 Bronze are our brightest acoustic strings, made to give your guitar an unparalleled shine. With the addition of our XT coating, these 80/20 strings obtain advanced corrosion resistance, resulting in an increased lifespan compared to standard acoustic strings. XT 80/20 Bronze strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, 80/20 bronze wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology which, in addition to lasting longer, allows them to defy breakage and maintain pitch better, all while preserving the bold, bright tone 80/20 is known for. This 12-53 Light gauge set is our most popular acoustic gauge, providing a nice balance of playability and tone.
- XT 80/20 Bronze acoustic guitar strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- 80/20 wrap wire provides bold, bright acoustic tone, with crisp projection that can fill a room.
- With a NY Steel core and Fusion Twist technology, XT 80/20 Bronze offers greater break strength and unmatched tuning stability—staying in tune 131% better than other acoustic strings.
- XT acoustic guitar strings have a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario 80/20 strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.