Check out this new Yamaha YTS-875EX Custom EX Tenor Sax featuring the new G3 neck with redesigned mid-range tone hole sizes providing a player with the optimal playing balance and helping improve overall intonation.
Improved versions of that proven classic the Custom 875, the EX saxes are the result of decades of painstaking research and trials involving some of the world's greatest saxophonists. They feature a smooth response and a deep, refined sound full of rich colors. They also feature a solid feel with quick and nimble action, a wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and an authoritative tone with a beautifully defined total core. You will find that the depth and smoothness of their sound is simply incredible, and you will also find that these horns are very flexible, at home in any kind of music. The size and shape of the key buttons have been changed for a better 'feel', while the new Custom necks enhance tonal resonance and give a quicker, more comfortable response. And the saxes feature a two-point bell brace for better efficiency, so you don't have to work as hard to sound great.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out this gorgeous new Yamaha YTS-875EX Custom EX Tenor saxophone at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 086792839240
- EAN: 4957812540285
- Level: Custom EX Tenor
- Key of: Bb
- Neck: Custom G3 (handmade)
- Neck Material: French Brass
- Body Material: French Brass
- Bell: Hand-engraved one-piece
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Mother of Pearl
- Finish: Gold lacquer
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F; High F# key
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4CM
- Mouthpiece Cap: Gold lacquer
- Ligature: Gold lacquer
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Hand engraved
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw: Bullet tip design with head
- Mounting: Ribbed and flanged
- The new G3 neck is handmade and offer highly accurate intonation with an improved response.
- The octave key has a unique new ball joint design for smoother, quicker action. The new neck receiver improves the tonal resonance.
- The left hand seesaw key has been redesigned to facilitate playability as well as feel more comfortable.
- The bell/body brace features two-point contact for enhanced projection and a free-blowing response.
- An adjustable Front F mechanism gives the player the freedom to find the optimal level of resistance in the altissimo range.
- These saxes come in deluxe ultra-lightweight cases which provide excellent protection. A convenient carrying strap is also included.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.