Yamaha YHR-567 Geyer Series Intermediate Double French Horn
The Yamaha YHR-567 Geyer Series Double French Horn features many adjusting options to suit any size player and make playing French horn easier and more comfortable.
If you have any questions about this Yamaha YHR-567 Intermediate Double French Horn, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 086792502748
- Model: YHR-567
- Leadpipe taper: The taper of the leadpipe improves response and intonation throughout the instrument. Wrap: The wrap of this model allows for a more comfortable hand position and smoother air flow. Nickel silver inner and outer slides: The use of nickel silver inner and outer slides ensures better fit and less chance of corrosion because nickel-silver is harder and more durable than brass.
- Tapered valves: Tapered valves wear for a long time without air leakage.
- Adjustable 4th rotor thumb lever: The 4th rotor thumb lever can be adjusted to fit any hand size from small student hands to large adult hands.
- Easy response and sure note centering.
- Excellent sound in all registers: The combination of the secure high register, strong projection, and quick attack of the Bb horn with the rich, warm timbre of the F horn make the double horn ideal for most playing situations.
- TECH SPECS:
- Level: Intermediate Double
- Key of: F/ Bb
- Style: Standard
- Bore: 0.472
- Bell Diameter: 12 1/8"
- Bell throat: Medium
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Body/ Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Type: Fixed Detachable (YHR-567D)
- Finish: Clear Epoxy Lacquer
- Mouthpiece: 32C4
- Rotors: (4) Solid
- Rotor Casing: Yellow Brass
- Lever Action: String
- Water Key: Yes
- Features: Adjustable thumb lever
- Case: Hardshell case included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.