Yamaha YCL-650 Professional Series Bb Wood Clarinet
The Yamaha YCL-650 Professional Series Bb Wood Clarinet is made from Grenadilla wood featuring innovations in sound and comfort for the professional player.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Yamaha YCL-650 professional wood clarinet today.
- UPC: 086792866390
- Model: YCL-650
- Level: Professional
- Key of: Bb
- Fingering: Boehm
- Key System: 17 keys, 6 rings
- Barrel Length: 65 mm
- Body Material: Grenadilla
- Barrel Material: Grenadilla
- Bell Material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Plating: Silver
- Bore: Machined
- Tone Holes: Tapered inset type with tapered undercut
- Thumb Rest: Adjustable
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4CM Hard rubber
- Mouthpiece Cap: Silver-Plated
- Ligature: Silver-Plated
- Spring Type: Blue steel needle
- Pad Type: Lucien deluxe double skin
- Posts: Threaded
- Case: Case included
- New 65mm barrel:
- The YCL-650 professional model clarinet features a 65mm barrel design that produces a focused tone and quick response. Players looking for the tools necessary to maximize their performance will do just that with this clarinet.
- New bell design:
- A new resonance chamber in the bell of the YCL-650 aids in projection and improves intonation in lower notes, allowing for consistency and confidence.
- Natural finish:
- A great sounding clarinet should also win the swimsuit competition when it comes to looks, and the YCL-650 certainly does. A unique, natural finish accompanies this great sounding instrument bound to capture any audiences' attention.
- Adjustable thumb rest:
- Since there are so many different sizes and shapes of hands, it only makes sense that there ought to be some type of adjustment for different hand positions. An adjustable thumb rest is designed for player comfort while needle springs provide faster key action.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.