Here we have a new Yamaha YAS-62III Professional Eb Alto Saxophone in a Gold Lacquered finish.
The YAS-62III model saxophones redefine the market offering superior quality and durability at an affordable price. Introduced in 1979 these saxophones withstand the tests of time and competition.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, West Cobb or Alpharetta location to check out and save on a new Yamaha YAS-62III Eb Alto Saxophone today.
- UPC: 086792974491
- Model: YTS-62III
- Finish: Gold lacquer
- Key: Bb
- Auxiliary Keys: High F#, Front F
- Key buttons material: Polyester
- Design/Architecture Detail
- Bell Decoration: Hand engraved
- Thumb hook: Adjustable
- Included Accessories
- Mouthpiece: TS4C
- Case: TSC-600E
- Bell Type: Two-piece
- Neck: 62 style
- NEW 62 Style Neck: A slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control.
- The 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core. New Engraving: More elaborate with finer detail, the new design offers delicate beauty.
- Improved Low B-C# connection: An improved mechanism from low B to C# ensures a proper seal for these notes which promotes a clear response throughout the low range of the instrument.
- Backpack-style Case Included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.