The Yamaha TRBX305 continues the long-standing legacy of Yamaha RBX series bass guitars. The TRBX305 5-string bass guitar has an ultra-comfortable solid Mahogany body that provides an optimum tonal foundation, while the Performance EQ active circuitry provides instant access to perfectly dialed-in, stage-ready tones, coupled with the expressive control that modern bassists need. The pickups are equipped with oversized pole-pieces and ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone, and adorned in a sleek black Finish.
The pickups feature oversized pole-pieces and Ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone with incredible definition and depth. A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for a full rich tone and straight string-pull from nut to machine head provides greater tuning stability.
If you have any questions about this Yamaha 5 string electric bass guitar, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music!
- UPC: 4957812537261
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple/Mahogany 5-Piece
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 23-5/8" (600 mm)
- Fret Wire: Medium
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Materials: Urea
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 43.0 / 63.4 mm
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.5 / 22.5 mm
- Neck Pickup: Double Coil / Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: Double Coil / Ceramic
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 2-Band EQ(Bass,Treble), 5-Position Lever Switch for Performance EQ
- Bridge: Die-cast
- String Spacing: 18mm
- Tuning Machines: Covered / Die-cast
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXL170-5 / 0.045-0.130 (5 strings)
- Case: Not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.