Equipped for the demands of the working drummer from rehearsal to studio to stage.
Inspired by Yamaha award-winning Maple Custom Absolute and Absolute Maple Hybrid, Yamaha Drums fuses decades of being the most in-demand touring and studio drums in the world for professionals by introducing Tour Custom. Designed with close consultation by Yamaha’s worldwide artist family, maximum projection through the wide dynamic range is achieved with 6-ply 5.6 mm maple shells, 2.3 mm inverse dynahoops and now with U.S. Maple grain under luxurious clear satin finishes. It’s a professional option for better drummers on a budget.
- 6-Ply (5.6 mm) 100% maple shell with 45° bearing edges and diagonal seem construction
- Absolute single post chrome lugs for tuning stability and minimal shell contact
- 2.3 mm steel inverse dynahoops to focus fundamental resonance and provide tuning stability
- YESS Tom mounting to maximize resonance and expand the frequency spectrum of each drum
- Die-cast bass drum claws with standard thread tension rods
- REMO USA drumheads
- Cymbals, snare, and hardware sold separately
Give us a call, chat with us, or visit us at one of our showrooms to find out how you can save on a Yamaha Tour Custom Maple 4-Piece Shell Pack With 22" Bass Drum in Licorice Satin today!
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 16"
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8"
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 15"
- Total pieces: 4
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: 45°
- DRUM HARDWARE
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Proprietary
- Lugs: Low-Mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Satin
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.