Here we have a Yamaha SHS-500RD Sonogenic 37-key Keytar in red offering an opportunity to those who want to play music but don't necessarily have the training or knowledge.
Sonogenic SHS-500 is a new type of instrument from Yamaha that is perfect for music lovers who want to participate in making music, but maybe haven't learned how. This Keytar ("Key"board + Gui"tar") gives you the freedom to dance, jump and move around while you play!
Jam Mode - Play with your favorite music on the spot.
Thanks to Jam Mode you can instantly enjoy playing along with your favorite songs. Simply connect the instrument with the free app Chord Tracker, and play along with songs stored on your smart device. No matter which keys you press, the notes automatically match the song, so you don’t have to worry about hitting the wrong notes, fingering technique or even knowing the proper scales and chords:
Designed to go with you anywhere
This slim and ultralight instrument weighs less than 3.5lbs and can run on batteries, making it extremely portable and playable anywhere!
Play any type of music
SHS-500 features 30 different instrument Voices. From synthesizers to drums, SHS-500 has the right sound available for you to play any kind of music. The 37 expressive mini keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing.
In addition to Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels, SHS-500 also features an assignable knob that lets you control a wide range of effects, giving you extraordinarily expressive and dynamic performance power. You can also assign effect control to your modulation wheel!
This stylish, modern take on retro, is eye-catching and sure to grab the attention of your fans and followers!
SHS-500 has MIDI (mini-DIN) terminal to allow you to connect with an external digital instrument, such as a synthesizer, and control the other instrument via MIDI. Connect to your smart device using Bluetooth MIDI, or a computer via USB for 2-way audio and MIDI.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Yamaha SHS-500 Sonogenic Keytar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 086792367699
- Model: SHS500RD
- Color/Finish: Red
- Control Interface
- Keyboard: Number of Keys 37
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Control Knobs: Yes
- Display Type: LCD
- Language: English
- Panel Language: English
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Overall Controls Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2Hz increments)
- USB audio interface: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo
- JAM Function (5 modes)
- Tone Generation
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Preset Number of Voices: 30
- Effects Types:
- DSP: 9 types (assignable on control knobs)
- Master EQ: 4 types
- Number of Preset Songs: 3
- Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: Yes (stereo-mini)
- LINE OUT: Yes (mono)
- AUX IN: Yes (stereo-mini)
- USB TO HOST: Yes (MIDI/Audio: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 0.7W
- Speakers: 3.6 cm
- Power Supply: AC Adaptors (PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha) or batteries (Six “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries)
- Power Consumption: 3W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: AC adaptor, Strap, MIDI breakout cable, Owner’s Manual
- 32 5/16" x 2 9/16" x 4 3/4"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (not including batteries)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.