Yamaha MODX8 88-key weighted keyboard synthesizer.
The MODX8 features the Super Knob for macro dynamic control, Motion SEQ for rhythmic, tempo-synced control and an Envelope Follower for audio synth parameter control on the fly.
For the piano player needing a piano-focused instrument with a huge variety of sound, MODX is a synthesizer with an 88-note, weighted keyboard action. MODX has over 125 years of Yamaha piano-making craftsmanship coupled with over 40 years of creating industry-leading synthesizers.
If you have any questions about the new line of Yamaha MODX synths, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 889025115469
- Model: MODX8
- Number of keys: 88
- Type: GHS Keyboard
- Initial touch: Yes
- Aftertouch: No
- Tone Generator: Motion Control Synthesis Engine AMW2: 8 Elements FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms
- Max Polyphony: AWM2: 128 (max.; stereo/mono waveforms) FM-X: 64 (max.)
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D*, USB*) *stereo Part
- Wave: Preset: 5.67 GB (when converted to 16 bit linear format), User: 1.00 GB
- Performance: Approx. 2,000
- Filter: 18 types
- Effects: Reverb x 12 types, Variation x 76 types, Insertion (A, B) x 76 types*, Master Effect x 15 types *A/D part insertion x 71 types (Preset settings for parameters of each effect type are provided as templates) Master EQ (5 bands), 1st part EQ (3 bands), 2nd part EQ (2 bands)
- Controllers: Master Volume, AD Input Gain knob, USB Volume, Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Control Sliders x 4, Knobs x 4, Super Knob, Data dial
- Display: 7 TFT Color Wide VGA LCD touch screen
- Connectors: [USB TO DEVICE]
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.