Yamaha MODX6 61-key semi-weighted keyboard synthesizer featuring the AWM2 sample and synth engine with stunning emulations of acoustic instruments, synth sounds and drums.
For the synthesist needing unique sound design capabilities, MODX is a synthesizer with an 8-operator, full controllable FM-X engine. MODX features deep programmability, controllability and a huge amount of polyphony.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the new Yamaha MODX6 keyboard synth at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 889025115520
- EAN: 4957812631211
- Model: MODX6
- Number of keys: 61
- Type: Semi-weighted
- Initial touch: Yes
- Aftertouch: No
- Tone Generator: Motion Control Synthesis Engine AMW2: 8 Elements FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms
- Max Polyphony: AWM2: 128 (max.; stereo/mono waveforms) FM-X: 64 (max.)
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D*, USB*) *stereo Part
- Wave: Preset: 5.67 GB (when converted to 16 bit linear format), User: 1.00 GB
- Performance: Approx. 2,000
- Filter: 18 types
- Effects: Reverb x 12 types, Variation x 76 types, Insertion (A, B) x 76 types*, Master Effect x 15 types *A/D part insertion x 71 types (Preset settings for parameters of each effect type are provided as templates) Master EQ (5 bands), 1st part EQ (3 bands), 2nd part EQ (2 bands)
- Controllers: Master Volume, AD Input Gain knob, USB Volume, Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Control Sliders x 4, Knobs x 4, Super Knob, Data dial
- Display: 7 TFT Color Wide VGA LCD touch screen
- Connectors: [USB TO DEVICE]
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.