Compact, capable mixer with SPX processing.
In its latest iteration, the MG Series continues to embody the pursuit of design excellence, drawing on technologies developed for high-end professional consoles. With studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a robust construction, the MG Series delivers unrivaled performance. The MG06X, a six-channel version of this series, features two mono XLR and 1/4" hybrid inputs, as well as two stereo line inputs.
The MG06X showcases an intuitive interface that caters to a wide range of users and applications. Whether it's for installed setups, recording studios, or live music environments, these consoles provide solid construction and a flexible design, allowing you to shape your sound with confidence. The MG Series consistently delivers peak performance, sound quality, and reliability, establishing itself as a leader in its class.
- Outstanding microphone preamps
- Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch
- EQ and High-pass Filters
- AUX / Effect Sends / Group
- LED level metering
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Metal Chassis
- On-board processors: SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Input Channels: 2 Mono [MIC/LINE], stereo [LINE]: 2
- Output Channels: STEREO OUT: 2
- PHONES: 1
- Bus: Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.