A fluid, rapid-fire bass drum pedal engineered for your sole.
Get ready to experience the extraordinary performance of the Yamaha racing-inspired pedal, meticulously designed to deliver a fast and reliable feel reminiscent of shifting gears. The robust heavy-duty frame, combined with strategically positioned key ball bearings, directs the energy of each stroke to optimize the playability and amplify the sound of every note. The FP9 series showcases an innovative design that has been meticulously crafted from the ground up, resulting in a solid pedal with seamless, fluid movement. By reducing drag and resistance, this pedal sets the bar for unparalleled performance and unwavering reliability. Yamaha hardware is globally recognized and trusted, establishing a benchmark for years of exceptional performance. Trust in Yamaha and embrace the standard that will elevate your playing experience to new heights.
- Easy-access auto-lock spring adjustment allows instant player feedback
- Swivel spring mounting allows even tension throughout the range of pedal movement
- Cam and direct drive adjustments easily customize playability
- Ball bearing drive connection reduces lost energy, allowing a superior feel
- Stabilizing and anti-skit heal spikes reduce pedal and bass drum movement
- Axle stabilizing bearing chamber focuses beater momentum and creates an effortless feel
- Heavy-duty frame with subframe removes frame flex to transfer all of the player's energy
- Weight-adjustable beater quickly adjusts the pedal feel and the bass drum sound
- Simple drum key adjustments
- Quick side-access hoop clamp
- Racing-inspired semi-hard case included
Available at Ken Stanton Music, now a part of the Music & Arts family!