Here we have a new Yamaha FG-TAVT TransAcoustic electric guitar in Vintage Tint featuring a traditional western body with a solid spruce top, mahogany body, new scalloped bracing for a louder, richer acoustic sound and built-in effects with no need for amplification.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Yamaha FG-TAVT TransAcoustic at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 889025112536
- Model: FGTAVT
- Traditional western body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- Three simple knobs let you adjust your amount of effects and the line out volume level. By keeping the controls small, it minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
- (A) Chorus Control
- (B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
- (C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
- Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
- When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob.
- The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- The battery box is now integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body and reduces acoustic sound loss. It can also be connected to a PA or amp for use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings.
- The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
- Case: Not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.