DescriptionYamaha A-Series AC3R Acoustic Electric Guitar in Vintage Natural
A Series: The Next Level
Designed to be the ideal performance acoustic guitar, the Yamaha A Series is crafted from the ground up, perfectly suited for life on the road. With legendary, Yamaha road-ready construction, the it's the perfect guitar to take your playing to the next level.
SRT2 is a new pickup system developed independently by Yamaha and optimized for stage performance. From a piezo sound that cuts through a mix to a warm, pure acoustic sound recorded using a vintage microphone in a recording studio, SRT2 allows you to mix sounds to attain the exact balance you want to achieve a distinctive tone.
What's more, the ability to select from two different mic types lets you choose the optimal sound for your playing style and songs.
Powerful Acoustic Sound
A Series guitars are louder and stronger in the low-mid ranges thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division, which led to the addition of scalloped bracing for the top and shorter bracing than normal for the back.
Also, to give the instrument a rich, vintage-quality tone, the tops are treated with the exclusive, Yamaha Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) process, making it sound as though the instrument has been played for years the first moment you pick it up.
High-Comfort Neck Profile
These superb guitars feature a straighter neck taper for easier high-fret playing and hand-rolled fingerboard edges to achieve a played-in feel.
Simple and Distinctive Looks
The simple, organic design features wood binding and other techniques that capture the warmth of wood. The distinctive shape of the pickguard, which stands out when performing, is a revival of the N1000 guitar Yamaha released in 1975.
A Series guitars are equipped with Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light strings to deliver a lively tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
The AC3R ARE concert cutaway guitar features all-solid rosewood back and sides and a Sitka spruce top with original Yamaha A.R.E. wood-torrefaction technology. Natural, dynamic, plugged-in tone from the SRT2 pickup system perfectly suit your performance on stage.
- Concert Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Natural, Dynamic, Plugged-in Sound by SRT2 System
- High-Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- Hard Bag Included
Give us a call, chat or stop by to check out a new Yamaha A-Series AC3R Acoustic Electric Guitar today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 889025111348
- Model: AC3R
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Body Shape: Concert Body Cutaway
- Scale Length: 650 mm (25 9/16")
- Body Length: 497 mm (19 9/16")
- Total Length: 1038 mm (40 7/8")
- Body Width: 380 mm (14 15/16")
- Body Depth: 100-120 mm (3 15/16" - 4 3/4")
- Nut Width: 43 mm (1 11/16")
- String Spacing: 11 mm
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce A.R.E. w/Scalloped Bracing
- Back Material: Solid Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Material: African Mahogany (3-ply)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: R400 mm (15 3/4")
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome (TM29T)
- Body Binding: Mahogany + Cream
- Soundhole Inlay: Rosewood + Mahogany + Black + White
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: SYSTEM71(SRT2 System) + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Vol/Mic Type Select(2 types)/Treble/Bass/SRT-Piezo Blend/AFR
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Soundhole Cover, Hex Wrench
- Case: Hard Bag included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene or diisononyl phthalate (DINP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.