Warm Audio WA-47jr large diaphragm FET transformerless condenser microphone featuring 3 polar patterns designed for pro studios, home studios and broadcast applications.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a Warm Audio WA-47jr LDC FET transformerless condenser microphone today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 713541493124
- Model: WA47Jr
- Description: FET Transformerless '47 style condenser microphone.
- 3 Polar Patterns: Cardiod, Figure-Of-Eight & Omnidirectional
- High Pass Filter: A 70 Hz high pass filter is available for reducing rumble and other subsonic information
- -10dB Pad: A -10dB pad switch is available on the WA-47jr. The pad exists internally within the active circuitry.
- Custom true '47 capsule reproduction (k47 style) - Model# WA-47-B-80v.
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, dual large diaphragm, single backplate, 6 microns NOS Mylar (PET film).
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors.
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, figure-of-eight, and omnidirectional.
- High-pass filter: 70Hz
- Pad: -10db
- Self-noise: 9dBA
- Dynamic range: 138dBA
- Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@ 1 kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa or -40dB
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1kOhms
- Maximum output: 16dBu @1kHz, 1kOhms, 0.5% THD
- S/N Ratio: 85dBA (IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise: 9dBA (IEC651)
- Dynamic Range: 138dBA (IEC651)
- 48v phantom powered
- 3-Pin Gold-Plated XLR
- Package Includes: Microphone, Shockmount, Hardmount, Zipper storage pouch.
- Nickel Plated
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Diameter: 52mm
- Length: 210mm