Warm Audio TB12 Tone Beast Tone Shaping microphone preamplifier featuring loads of gain, CineMag transformers, multiple discrete Opamp signal paths, capacitor selection for different character and an 80Hz hi-pass filter.
If you have any questions about the Warm Audio TB12 Tone Beast mic preamplifier, then give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 639713908251
- Model: TB12
- Utilizes premium grade CineMag USA Transformers.
- 71db of gain.
- Transformer selection provides both Steel and 50% Nickel CineMag output transformers for varying character.
- Transformer bypass switch allows for removal of the output transformer from the circuit.
- Discrete Opamp selection allows for choosing between a 1731(vintage) and 918(cleaner) style Opamp. These are socketed/swappable with your choice of 2520 6 pin footprint opamps.
- Impedance switch labeled TONE to switch between 150 and 600 ohms input impedance.
- 2 Meg Ohm True HI-Z input on front panel sends instrument signal through entire circuit including both Cinemag Transformers and the discrete operational amplifier. Great for guitars, bass, keyboards and other instruments that have a 1/4″ output jack.
- Capacitor selection between Tantalum and Electrolytic for different characters.
- 80 Hz hi-pass filter.
- Polarity Reverse.
- +48V phantom power.
- Output attenuation allowing for saturation flexibility of both the opamps and transformers.
- ¼ insert for the use of inline compressors