Preserves warm, rich tone even after long cable runs.
No matter what instrument you play, preserving your tone is crucial, and the ACTIVE DIRECT BOX by Warm Audio is specifically engineered to uphold the sonic integrity of your instrument. Every component of this direct box is meticulously designed for optimal performance, from the custom-wound CineMag USA transformer to the durable metal knob and switches. Even over long cable runs, you can expect a warm and rich tone that remains true to your instrument's sound. The extruded aluminum enclosure ensures durability, guaranteeing a long lifespan for the direct box. When you require a reliable and high-quality solution to convert your instrument-level signal to mic-level, the ACTIVE DIRECT BOX by Warm Audio will meet and exceed your expectations, placing sonic quality as its top priority.
- Power: 48V Phantom or two 9V batteries
- Balanced Outputs: 600 ohms, mic level
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohms
- THD: .01% from 20Hz to 50Hz. Less than .003% from 50Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 90kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Linear Performance: +/- 0.05dB 20Hz to 50kHz
- Pad: Variable from -3dB to -30dB
Give us a call, chat with us online, or visit us at one of our showrooms to find out how you can starting saving today. Available at Ken Stanton Music.