Universal Audio Apollo Solo Heritage Edition Audio Interface
From Universal Audio:
A SPECIAL EDITION FEATURING ICONIC UAD ANALOG COLLECTIONS ONBOARD
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Twin MkII Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300 — including the full suite of UA's Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb.
Included in Apollo "Heritage Edition" Bundle:
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection
- UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Pure Plate Reverb
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin MkII's included "Realtime Analog Classics" bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
Shape your Recordings Into Records with Genuine UA Conversion and Classic Studio Sounds.
Apollo Solo TB3 is a desktop recording audio interface — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for recording album-quality results, in real time.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed Apollo A/D and D/A conversion to sonically outperform anything in its class. And with its Unison technology and built-in UAD‑2 processing, you can record through classic studio tools including the UA 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ, LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, and more — with near‑zero latency.
Unison Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Apollo Solo TB3's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch, and “feel” of the world's most sought‑after preamps. These include the bundled UA 610‑B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve and API, plus guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component‑level circuit behaviors.
The secret to Unison is its hardware‑software integration between Apollo Solo TB3's mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 processing. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo's Console software, and it physically reconfigures Apollo’s impedance and gain staging — giving you the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
A Full Suite of Classic Studio Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Apollo Solo TB3 provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug‑ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and much more. From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA‑2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug‑ins, Apollo Solo TB3 lets you tap into the full library of award‑winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines, Auto‑Tune and more — in real time. With exclusive emulations from Neve, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, Antares, Moog, and more, the creative possibilities are nearly endless.
Vintage Guitar and Bass Amps
For guitarists and bassists, Apollo Solo TB3 includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input — giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg B‑15N Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall Plexi Classic — all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Best-in-Class Headphone Amplifier
Apollo Solo TB3's onboard headphone output is louder and punchier, with lower noise and flatter frequency response versus any interface in its class. This means you can confidently track and mix using headphones, knowing you're hearing every sonic detail.
Ready to Go
With its robust all-metal construction and exceptional sound quality, Apollo Solo TB3 is the only desktop audio interface that truly delivers professional results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
If you have any questions about the Universal Audio Apollo Solo Heritage Edition Audio Interface, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 819937003141 Model: APLSHE 2 In x 4 Out Thunderbolt 3 desktop audio interface
- Built-in SHARC DSP and world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Powerful Thunderbolt 3 connectivity (cable not included)
- Realtime UAD Processing: track through award-winning UA plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- Unison Preamp Technology with front panel Hi-Z instrument input
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics Plug-in bundle
- Combine with any UAD-2 accelerator
- Uncompromising mechanical design and rugged die-cast aluminum chassis
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Thunderbolt 3 cable sold separately
- System Requirements
- Mac or Windows computer with available Thunderbolt 3 port
- (Mac) macOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, or 11 Big Sur
- (Win) Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 GB available storage