Turbosound iQ18B 3000 Watt Powered Subwoofer
Here we have a new Turbosound iQ18B 3000 Watt Powered Subwoofer.
The iQ18B features Klark Teknik DSP, speaker modeling, ULTRANET Networking, an 18" low frequency driver with a 4" voice coil and double suspension, full-featured interface with LCD display, and main inputs and link outputs on powerCON connectors.
This line of powered speakers from Turbosound will add so much control to your live rig.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta or Stone Mountain locations to check out and save on a new Turbosound iQ18B today.
- UPC: 748252144140
- Part #: iQ18B
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 18 low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in England"