Here we have a new TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 Looper pedal featuring responsive BeatSense technology, rec-play/rec Dub modes and unlimited overdubs.
From TC Electronic:
The revolutionary DITTO JAM X2 LOOPER features our cutting edge proprietary BeatSense technology, making it the first looper pedal ever to automatically keep your loops from drifting out of sync.
Our state-of-the-art algorithm is able to snip, stretch and compress each beat of your loop dynamically to your tempo while still maintaining audio quality. This means your DITTO JAM X2 automatically stretches the loop by a couple of milliseconds to make it fit the pocket – so your performance is always nice and tight.
For the first time ever, you can loop with your band in real-time without having to sync with a MIDI clock, letting you make it up as you go, without drifting out of rhythm. It’s like having an invisible band member onstage with psychic powers. Top that, Dr. X!
Built-in microphones and an included clip-on mic allows DITTO JAM X2 to listen to its surroundings, separate background noise from the rhythmic elements of your band and sync up.
Connecting the included mic under a snare or on a percussion instrument, leaves the job of timekeeping to your drummer so you and your bandmates are free to play without constantly having to stay in sync with a fixed loop!
A toggle switch lets you jump between recording, playing your loop back, or recording the loop and going straight to filling out the sonic space with your sweet overdubs.
This gives you total control over how you want to create your loops, so you can unleash that Magnum (Lo)opus masterpiece that's been simmering in the back of your mind!
The simple layout is streamlined to remove clutter, ensuring that nothing gets in the way of your musical inspiration.
Dedicated footswitches for looping and stopping make it easy to keep your grooves tighter than an '80s spandex suit.
With its ability to lock onto the beat of your drummer or bass player, DITTO JAM X2 is the ideal solution for live looping with a band.
It can be difficult to perfectly time your foot presses to make those seamless loops – we are human after all – so BeatSense mode comes to your rescue and tightens up your loop point timing by quantizing your Record and Playback footswitch taps to the nearest detected beats.
You just wait for the right moment, tap Loop as close to a downbeat as you can, play some groovin’ chords and then tap again to make the perfect loop. Now take a solo over top. Solo some more.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper pedal at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- GTIN: 5706622023735
- Model: Ditto Jam X2 Looper
- Intuitive looper pedal with first ever intelligent loop synchronization that responds to your band
- Innovative responsive BeatSense technology automatically adjusts loop tracks to your beat
- Choose between Record-then-Play or Record-then-Overdub functionalities
- Unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Dual built-in mics accurately track band tempo by focusing only on rhythmic elements
- Included clip-on mic attaches to percussion instruments for total rhythmic precision
- Dedicated stop button for easy control of loop endings
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark