Check out this Taylor 414ce-LTD limited edition Grand Auditorium acoustic electric guitar with a hardshell case.
This is a used, mint condition guitar. Any cosmetic marks or wear and/or electronic flaws would be mentioned within the listing and pictured. Images on the listing are guitar being sold. Please hit our chat below with any questions.
Capitalizing on the opportunity to showcase new materials and sounds, this Grand Auditorium 414ce LTD features Black Limba back and sides with a Sitka spruce top, an unusual combination that yields a warm, balanced tone with a strong attack. V-Class bracing adds power and sustain, projecting a dry, fundamental-strong response reminiscent of mahogany. This NAMM-exclusive model includes a three-piece back configuration, black binding, Small Diamond fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic, and a gloss-finish body with a shaded edgeburst back, sides, and neck.
V-Class guitar bracing controls the top’s flexibility, creating a more orderly rocking motion across both sides of the top. The controlled flexing movement produces greater volume.
V-Class bracing maintains stiffness along the middle of the guitar, in the direction of the strings. That rigidity keeps the strings in motion, producing notes that resonate longer before fading out.
V-Class bracing makes the top more in tune with the vibrating strings. This eliminates much of the interference that causes some notes to waver and sound slightly out of tune. As a result, notes and chords played anywhere on the neck are more consistent and in tune with each other.
If you have any questions about this limited edition Taylor 414ce-LTD Grand Auditorium acoustic electric guitar, give us a call today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 887766097037
- Model: 414ce-LTD
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Black Limba
- Color Top: Natural
- Color Body: Shaded Edgeburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Radius: 15"
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Cover Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: White
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette: Mat. Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Type of Neck: Joint Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Engraved Diamond, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included: Hardshell Case included