Strymon MiniSwitch External Tap Tempo, Favorite and Boost Footswitch
DescriptionStrymon MiniSwitch External Tap Tempo, Favorite and Boost Footswitch
Expand your flexibility.
Want to recall a preset of your Favorite settings on your Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, or Riverside? Or remotely tap tempos for your BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, or TimeLine? Or engage the Boost or Favorite on your Riverside? Add our tiny MiniSwitch and connect to your Strymon pedal with the included 1/4″ TRS cable.
With MiniSwitch, you can place your pedal anywhere on your board and tap in your tempos remotely. Perfect for large rigs or boards with pedals fighting for real estate.
Compatible with: BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, and TimeLine.
Recall a Favorite.
With MiniSwitch, recalling your Favorite setting is a snap. Select between your Favorite setting and the current knob states of your pedal. It’s like having two pedals ready to choose from.
Compatible with: Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, and Riverside.
Boost Your Signal.
Use MiniSwitch to engage the Boost feature within our Riverside Multistage Drive pedal. Boost your overall output signal by up to +6dB when you need to jump up in the mix.
Compatible with: Riverside.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Strymon pedals and accessories today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 852636007607
- Model: MiniSwitch
- Switch between Favorite/Boost mode and Tap Tempo mode via an internal jumper
- Favorite/Boost mode:
- Recall a saved favorite preset, compatible with Brigadier, Deco, DIG, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, and Riverside
- Toggle rotary speaker speed, compatible with Lex
- Engage up to +6db boost, compatible with Riverside
- Tap Tempo mode:
- Remotely tap in tempos, compatible with BigSky, Deco, DIG, Flint, Mobius, and TimeLine
- 1/4″ TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged black anodized aluminum chassis
- Super small and lightweight: measures 2″ W x 2.25″ D x 1.8″ H
- Designed and built in the USA