Sterling Stingray SR50 Electric Guitar in Firemist Sliver
Continuing the legacy of the original 1970’s Music Man designs, the all-new StingRay SR50 just got an upgrade, including locking tuners and a roasted maple neck with a rosewood or roasted maple fingerboard. These new features, paired with what you’ve come to expect from the StingRay guitar — an HH pickup configuration, 3-way switching, vintage-style tremolo, and an oversized 4 + 2 headstock — make this an obvious choice for those looking for a vintage-style guitar that pushes the envelope. Available in Firemist Silver and Buttermilk.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK & LOCKING TUNERS
The StingRay SR50 features a roasted maple neck and locking tuners to deliver an incredibly smooth and stable playing feel all in one.
HH PICKUP CONFIGURATION
For fullness and sustain, the StingRay SR50 comes equipped with dual Sterling by Music Man-designed humbucking pickups — perfect for those seeking a bold tone out of their go-to guitar.
If you have any questions about Sterling guitars and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Model: SR50
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Firemist Silver
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: White
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.65” (42 mm) at Nut, 2.24” (57 mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Not Included