The Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray34 electric bass delivers rich, solid sound and eye-catching style, crafted with a solid nyatoh body and stunning flame maple top. Featuring a roasted maple neck, modern contoured body, 3-band active preamp and SBMM alnico humbucker, it’s built for iconic bass sound with a classic look and contemporary feel. Additional appointments to the StingRay Ray34 include a rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium frets, an SBMM design bridge, open-gear tuners and chrome hardware. The StingRay Ray34 comes with a gig bag.
ICONIC STINGRAY TONE
The StingRay RAY34 features 1 alnico humbucker pickup and 3-band active preamp – delivering the signature big, bold sound with tonal versatility.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
Designed for a super smooth feel, the StingRay features a roasted maple neck with 2 fingerboard options – roasted maple and rosewood.
If you have any questions about Sterling basses, guitars and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Model: Ray34FM
- Body Wood: Mahogany - Flame Maple Veneer Top
- Body Color: Heritage Cherry Burst
- Bridge: Standard Sterling Bridge
- Pickguard: Black
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.69" (43mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: Black Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 3-band Active Preamp
- Switching: N/A
- Pickups: H - 1 Alnico Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Super Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag