The StingRay RAY34 bass is an essential for any bassist. The roasted neck, 3-band active preamp, and single humbucking pickup combine to form one of the most iconic bass sounds.
ICONIC STINGRAY TONE
The StingRay RAY34 features 1 alnico humbucker pickup and 3-band active preamp – delivering the signature big, bold sound with tonal versatility.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
Designed for a super smooth feel, the StingRay features a roasted maple neck with 2 fingerboard options – roasted maple and rosewood.
If you have any questions about Sterling basses, guitars and accessories, give us a call or chat today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Model: Ray34
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Body Color: Seafoam Sparkle
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Pearloid
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.69" (43mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: White/Black Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 3-band Active Preamp
- Switching: N/A
- Pickups: H - 1 Alnico Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Super Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag