A Budget Friendly '70s Fender Classic
The Starcaster broke the mold of semi-hollow guitar design with its offset body shape when it was introduced in the ‘70s, offering versatile sounds and out-of-this-world styling for the most adventurous players.
The Classic Vibe Starcaster is a throwback to the original Fender model, creating massive tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a stop tailpiece for solid tuning stability. This Squier model also sports a unique painted headstock contour, 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
This is an online only product.
Available at Ken Stanton Music, now a part of the Music & Arts family!
- Body shape: Double cutaway Offset
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss Tinted
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Molded
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Squier Wide-range humbucking
- Bridge: Squier Wide-range humbucking
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia