DescriptionSquier Classic Vibe 70s Precision Bass in Walnut with Maple Fretboard
A tribute to the 1970s evolution of the P Bass®, the Classic Vibe ‘70s Precision Bass embodies the aesthetics of the original and produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup.
Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles.
This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Squier Classic Vibe basses today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978064656
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '70s Precision Bass®, Maple Fingerboard, Walnut
- Model #: 0374520592
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Walnut
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: Not included