DescriptionSquier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster Lefty, Maple Fretboard, Butterscotch Blonde
A celebration of the birth of the Tele® in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe ‘50s Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design.
This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster Lefty guitar in Butterscotch Blonde today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC #: 885978064472
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster® Left-Handed, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0374035550
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm) Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Not included