Mesh-pad e-kit perfect for beginners and students.
The Simmons Titan 20 brings the realistic feel of mesh pads to a great-sounding kit that’s ideal for beginners and students. Its 8" dual-zone mesh snare drum is designed with a low-rim profile combined with accurate rimshot detection, providing enhanced playability and high-speed triggering. Three 8" mesh toms are also included, and all pads are adjustable and tension-able to customize the feel. The three 10" cymbal pads provide realistic crash, ride and hi-hat sounds. A variable hi-hat pedal is also included to get any sound from closed to open, plus splash and foot sounds. The velocity-sensitive kick trigger pedal has realistic and dynamic response for full control of your groove. The full-sized four-post rack uses our patented Hex shape, which keeps your pads anchored in place no matter how hard you play.
The Titan 20’s module features an all-new library of drum kits, recorded at a major studio with sounds based on top-selling albums. Simmons’ advanced V.A.R. (Variable Attack Response) technology provides expressive dynamics and realistic drum performance. Several sets of drums, snares and cymbals are included, as well as popular percussion and electronic sounds.
The Titan 20 was designed to be a great choice for beginners and students, with technology to connect to the latest educational apps. Bluetooth Audio and MIDI allow fast connection to your smartphone or tablet, whether you want to play along with online videos or trigger sounds in an app like Garage Band. A USB jack is also provided for connecting mobile or computer devices, and it acts like a 2x2 audio/MIDI interface, so the audio comes out of the same speaker or headphones as your drum sounds. A padded shelf on the tablet is perfect for playing along with an iPad or smartphone, and the module even has built-in practice exercises.
With great sounds, the realistic feel of mesh pads, and interactive educational features, the Titan 20 is the ideal kit for the practicing drummer.
- High-quality drum sounds based on current and classic albums, with advanced modeling technology for maximum realism 8" dual-zone, responsive mesh snare with rimshot detection, and 8" toms with low-profile rim
- Bluetooth MIDI Control for editing the module using the Simmons app for iOS or working with compatible music/drum apps Bluetooth Audio compatible with computers, smartphones and tablets, for wireless audio connection to the module Steel, full-sized, patented Hex rack, with adjustable clamps and four posts to keep everything locked in place while playing
Call us, chat with us, or visit us at one of our showrooms to find out how you can save on a Simmons Titan 20 Electronic Drum Kit today. Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Snare: Dual-zone 8" mesh pad with rimshot detection
- Toms: 3 mesh toms, 8"
- Cymbals: 10" hi-hat, ride and crash
- Mesh head type: Dual-layer with natural playability and adjustable tension
- Hi-hat controller: Variable, with sounds from closed to mid and open
- Kick Trigger Pedal: Velocity sensitive
- 10 Preset and one User Drum Kit
- Practice Mode
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI
- Detachable tablet shelf: Compatible with iPhone, iPad and other devices
- USB Audio and MIDI—functions as a 2x2 audio interface with MIDI I/O
- 1/8" stereo AUX input
- Stereo 1/4" line outputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output