Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone.
The Shure SM7B dynamic microphone is known for its smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response. This is the reason producers and engineers have used this mic for decades on anything from vocals to guitar cabinets to kick drums. Originally developed as a broadcaster's microphone, anyone running a studio would do themselves a favor having at least one of these in their mic locker.
This is one of the best microphones for podcasting.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out the Shure SM7B vocal microphone today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 042406088879
- Model: SM7B
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage*: -59.0 dB (1.12 mV) *0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass roll off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds