Shure SM57LC Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Shure SM57LC Dynamic Instrument Microphone.
The legendary Shure SM57 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. Due to its bright clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Shure SM58LC mic today.
- UPC: 042406051316
- Model: SM57LC
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R57
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV)
- *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die-cast steel with a polycarbonate grille and a stainless steel screen
- Dimensions: See User Guide
- Net Weight (without cable): 284 grams (10 oz)