Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers offer incredibly spacious sound with rich bass
Drawing inspiration from professional musicians' personal monitor technology and refined by the expertise of Shure engineers, the SE535 earphones redefine the way you experience music, uncovering intricate details like never before. With its Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 incorporates dedicated tweeters and dual woofers to produce an expansive soundstage with deep, resonant bass. The detachable cable with a wire-form fit ensures both convenience in cable replacement and a secure, comfortable fit that withstands the test of time. For optimal sound isolation, the SE535 comes with Sound Isolating sleeves that provide up to 37 dB of noise reduction. Recognizing the uniqueness of every ear, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of flex and black foam sleeves, along with one pair of triple flange and one pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves, allowing you to find the perfect fit for your individual comfort and audio immersion. Prepare to elevate your listening experience to new heights with the exceptional SE535 earphones by Shure.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones. An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks, giving you access to high-quality sound regardless of the situation.
- In-ear headphones with discrete, durable design
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Over-the-ear fit ensures earphones stay in place while listening or playing
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation
- Detachable cable is both durable and easy to replace
- Includes zippered carrying case, 1/4" adapter and fit kit with selection of sleeves
- Two-year warranty from Shure
If you have any questions, give us a call, chat or stop by to check out and save on a new pair of Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones today.
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 36 Î
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 18Hz - 19kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Color: Available in Clear or Metallic Bronze
- Net weight: 30 g (1 oz.)