Shure P3TRA215CL-G20 In-Ear Monitor System with SE215CL Earphones
new Shure P3TRA215CL-G20 In-Ear Monitor System with SE215CL Earphones at the 488.150-511.850 MHz band for up to 300' of clear, wireless sound.
PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
PSM 300 is available in both an entry-level system for first-time in-ear monitor users and a professional system for rental houses, monitor engineers and musicians needing more advanced options.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out a new Shure P3TRA215CL in-ear monitor system at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 042406371704
- Model: P3TRA215CL-G20
- 24-Bit digital audio provides clear, detailed sound
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analog RF connection over a 300 ft (90 m) range
- Half-rack, single-channel transmitter includes rackmount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Sound Isolating™ Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
- G20 Band: (488.150 – 511.850 MHz)