Shure BLX14/B98 Clip-On Condenser Instrument Mic Wireless System.
The Shure BLX14/B98 Instrument Wireless System includes BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BETA98H/C clip-on instrument condenser microphone, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case and a user guide.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Shure BLX14/B98 Instrument Wireless System.
- UPC: 042406246743
- Model: BLX14/B98
- Live Vocals
- BETA 98H/C Clip-on Condenser Instrument Microphone
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
- Interchangeable replacement cartridges:
- RPM108: Cardioid
- RPM110: Supercardioid
- BLX4 Single Channel Receiver
- Compatible Systems per Band: Up to 12 (region dependent)
- XLR and ¼ output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Typical Operating Distance: 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier