Shure BETA58A Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Here is a Shure BETA58A Supercardioid handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone.
The Shure BETA58A is one of the highest esteemed vocal microphone accentuates the warmth and clarity of lead and backup vocals. This mic also shines in the studio used in high SPL situations such as on guitar cabinets, snare drums and percussion.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Woodstock, West Cobb, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Shure BETA58A Dynamic microphone today.
- UPC: 042406054720
- Model: BETA58A
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Includes: BETA 58A, microphone clip, thread adapter, storage bag, and user guide