Shure BETA 57A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Shure BETA 57A Instrument microphone for acoustic and electric instruments as well as vocals in the studio and on stage.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Shure BETA 57A Supercardioid Dynamic Instrument mic at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 042406054713
- Model: BETA57A
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa (2,8 mV)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z.
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steel mesh grills
- Adjustable Stant Adapter: Slip-in, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8-27 thread.
- Net Weight: 275 grams"