Shure BETA 57A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Here we have a new Shure BETA 57A Instrument microphone for acoustic and electric instruments as well as vocals in the studio and on stage.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out and save on a new Shure BETA 57A Supercardioid Dynamic Instrument mic at Ken Stanton Music today.
- UPC: 042406054713
- Model: BETA57A
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa (2,8 mV)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z.
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steel mesh grills
- Adjustable Stant Adapter: Slip-in, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8-27 thread.
- Net Weight: 275 grams"