Designed for comfort and shielding.
When it comes to tasks like monitoring, camera operation, or backstage communications, having a pair of comfortable headphones is crucial for performing at your best and maintaining focus during long hours. Sennheiser understands this demanding context and has designed the 300 Pro series of headphones and headsets specifically with these needs in mind. These products have been fine-tuned with input from users to ensure they deliver exceptional performance exactly when and where it matters most. In addition to providing outstanding comfort, the 300 Pro series also offers precise sound reproduction, ensuring that every detail is accurately reproduced.
As Meticulous as You
Capable of locating everything. Reproducing every detail. Staying precise when it comes to both fine subtleties and maximum sound pressure levels: the specially designed acoustic system in the HD 300 Pro enable neutral, delicate sound reproduction. The high level of wearing comfort and efficient ambient noise attenuation ensure that nothing will disrupt your concentration. The HD 300 Pro headphones are manufactured in Ireland.
The design represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. To achieve this, Sennheiser designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound—not its weight. Viscoelastic earpads and specially sealed acoustic elements provide efficient shielding against external noise. A high level of wearing comfort is ensured by optimum pressure distribution and a recess for the fontanelle. Structure-borne noise is filtered out through a coiled cable directly by the earpiece.
The acoustics of the HD 300 Pro series are systematically tailored to the requirements of professional use. Its linear frequency response provides a neutral, high-resolution sound. With its highly sensitive transducers and precision diaphragms, the HD 300 Pro series achieves a phenomenal depth of detail which it reproduces—even at maximum volumes—in a crystal-clear manner without distortions.
Measuring the Truth
Distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm have been reduced to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 Pro series gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long-wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long-lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Frequency response (headphones): 6Hz–25kHz
- Max. sound pressure level: 123dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Power consumption: 500mW
- Storage temperature: -55°C to +70°C
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +55°C
- Distortion: < 0.1 % @ 1kHz, 100dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 108 ±3dB SPL/1 Vrms/1kHz
- Transducer principle (headphones): dynamic, closed
- Weight without cable: 297g
- Noise cancellation: Max 32dB (passive)
- Included in Box
- 1 HD 300 Pro headphones
- 1 cable (1.5 m with 3.5 mm jack)
- 1 1/4" adapter jack
- 1 Quick start guide