Sennheiser EW 100 G4-835-S-A (516 to 558 MHz) Wireless Mic System
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-835-S-A handheld wireless mic system with a dynamic, cardioid e 835 mic capsule on a lightweight, aluminium transmitter with a mute switch.
This is the A band at 516 - 558 MHz and is ideal for live performance and public speaking.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our Sennheiser EW 100 wireless microphone system at Ken Stanton Music and save today.
- UPC: 615104308732
- Model: EW 100 G4-835-S-A (516 to 558 MHz)
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- In the box:
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MMD 835-1 microphone head (835-S variants only)
- GA 3 rackmount set
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
- Frequency supplement sheet