Sennheiser e835 Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Sennheiser e835 handheld dynamic microphone.
The Sennheiser e835 Handheld Dynamic Microphone is primarily a vocal stage mic though also works great on guitar cabs and snares. It features uniform frequency pick-up pattern and maintains even signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by our Ken Stanton Music Marietta, Stone Mountain or Alpharetta locations to check out and save on a new Sennheiser e835 today.
- UPC: 615104045132
- Part #: E 835
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing