Sennheiser e604 Cardioid Dynamic Mic
Space-saving, compact drum and brass mics, ideal for close miking.
The response and cardioid pattern of the Sennheiser e 604 Drum Microphone is optimized for use on drum sets, while also producing exceptional results on brass and woodwinds. Sennheiser e 604 mics handle very high SPLs, with clear, balanced, low-distortion signals similar to high-end studio condenser mics. Lightweight voice coils provide extended high frequency and rapid transient response. Tough reinforced fiberglass bodies take knocks and shocks and suppress impact noise.
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
Give us a call, chat with us online, or visit us at one of our showrooms to find out how you can save today. Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 18kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Clip on
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 1.3 in.
- Length: 2.3 in.
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No