Selmer Paris 52JU Series II Model 52 Jubilee Edition Alto Saxophone
DescriptionSelmer Paris 52JU Series II Model 52 Jubilee Edition Alto Saxophone
The Selmer Paris Series II alto saxophone is the most popular Selmer Paris saxophone in history. The Series II sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor, baritone, and bass saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation and continue to be the most popular professional saxophone in the world. The reasons are clear: they all possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum: full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Series’ superior intonation characteristics make these saxophones a natural choice for any professional or those who aspire to be.
If you have any questions, give us a call or stop by to check out our selection of Selmer Paris instruments today.
Available at Ken Stanton Music.
- UPC: 641064795978
- Model: 52JU
- Acoustics: Series II body style-full sound
- Necks: Series II bore
- Construction: full ribs
- Body material: yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: S-80 C*
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: high F# key
- Front F key: spatula
- Left-hand thumb rest: plastic
- Right-hand thumb rest: plastic adjustable
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side
- Bb, Pivot screws: tapered
- Needle springs: blued steel
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators.